Blade Assault for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch launches March 31
The PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of side-scrolling action roguelite platformer Blade Assault, which were originally planned for release on September 30, 2022, will now launch on March 31, publisher PM Studios and developer Team Suneat announced.
The PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch versions will be available both physically at major retailers and digitally. Users who pre-order the game will receive the Launch Edition, which includes a postcard and sticker sheet while supplies last.
Blade Assault first launched for PC via Steam on January 17, 2022 following an Early Access period that began on June 7, 2021.
Here is an overview of the console version, via PM Studios:
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant-infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades!
The console version will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This includes:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique play style and signature weapons.
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into beasts capable of shredding through the world’s monsters.
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears.
- Battle your way through seven challenging bosses.
- Use the Friendship System to develop relationships and earn rewards from NPCs.
- Complete the game to unlock the Assault Level—test your might against endless waves of hard-mode enemies.